Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

DWTS ALL STARS- Season 5 picks

Season 5 time. This is the one where Helio (the Indy 500 Champion Driver) one with Julianne Hough. (She was on a roll). What of the other dancers, though? We have some great routines and dancers in this season as well.

Who were your favorite? Need me to remind you who was in this season?


Who are they? From the first castoff to the runner-up:

1)  Josie Maran (Model and Actress- Yeah, I don't remember her either)
2) Albert Reed (Supermodel- Ditto with him, but cute)
3) Wayne Newton (Mr. Las Vegas Entertainer... who doesn't know who he is?)
4) Floyd Mayweather Jr. (World Champion Boxer)
5) Mark Cuban (BILLIONAIRE Entrepreneur)
6) Sabrina Bryan (Disney Star- her constant victories on the show brought up some outcries saying that she is professional dancer)
7) Jane Seymour (Actress)
8) Cameron Mathison (Soap Opera Star)
9) Jennie Garth (Actress)
10) Marie Osmond (She is an Osmond, need I say more?)
11) Mel B (Spice Girl AKA Scary Spice)

Now who are my picks from this season? Drum roll please:


That's right, I have a tie! I couldn't choose between these two. Sabrina was awesome but did her past training give her an unfair advantage? Also, I loved Mel B's Paso Doble.

No comments:

Post a Comment