Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

50 Sahdes of Grey- Kate Kavanagh

She is bossy, tenacious, beautiful and use to getting things done her way. She is Kate Kavanaugh, Ana's best friend and roommate who is overly protective of our innocent heroine while madly in love with our protagonist's older brother. Kate turns into mush around Elliot while managing to glare daggers into Christian on Ana's behalf.

In my opinion, this character has to be sexy (after all, Ana believes that any man can be intimidated by her friend's looks), straight-forward, have a bit of an aristocratic air about her (she is use to get her way) all at the young age of 22. So what young actress can bring Miss Kavanaugh alive?

As before, I submit 10 names for your consideration:

1) Katie Cassidy  
(she was actually one of the first names to pop in my head)
2) Blake Lively  
(she became a household name playing rich and pretty)
3) Margot Robbie  
(though her show PanAm was canceled- which I'm sad about- I can still envision a career for this young starlet)
4) Allison Scaglitotti  
(with those eyes, she looks like she doesn't take crap from anyone)
5) Riley Keough
(I heard she got some great reviews from Runaways so lets see what she can do)
6) Mackenzie Rosman  
(as the youngest daughter on 7th heaven, she was tenacious and blunt, but now she's all grown up)
7) Marie Avgeropoulos  
(she's creating a nice resume for herself)
8) Leven Rambin  
(first time I saw her was in All My Children, but the last time I saw her was in Hunger Games. Sounds like she is on a good track so far)
9) Alexandra Daddurio  
(her eyes are mesmerizing and I thought she did well in Percy Jackson)
10) Jennifer Missoni  
 (I feel like her career is just beginning so lets give this one a chance)

Who do you think can bring Kate to life on the big screen?

2 comments:

  1. Blake livley she's the one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blake Lively is the perfect Kate. She's fun, snooty, blonde, spunky, and attractive.

    ReplyDelete