Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

DWTS ALL STARS- Season 3 picks

All Star seasons appears to be the trends right now. Project Runway did theirs (mixing it up with new judges and "coach"- though I missed Mr. Gunn and Heidi *sigh* Just not the same). Tyra Banks threw in her Fan Favorites to compete for the "ULTIMATE PRIZE"- being THE spokesperson. Shockingly, Lisa- former wild child and drunk crazy chick in the house- well-deserved her victory.

Now it's Dancing With The Stars' turn. As soon as they announced that season 15 was going to be their All Star season, my friends and I discussed who would we want to return: Ricki Lake? Mel B? Gilles Marini?

I know they are casting now, but I just have to put my own two cents in. So here we go. I will be going through the seasons and see which female and male contestants I wouldn't mind seeing back on the Dance Floor.

So you would think I should begin with Season 1 and 2, unfortunately I don't think anyone in those seasons can compete with the resent competitors. Let's face it, the celebrities and pros have been stepping up their game.

So I am jumping to Season 3-

If you are wondering who half of these people are, it's perfectly okay. In order of when they were kicked off/left- Season 3's cast:

Tucker Carlson (political broadcaster)
Shanna Moakler (Reality TV star)
Harry Hamlin (Actor)
Vivica Fox (Actress)
Willa Ford (Singer)
Sara Evans (Singer)
Jerry Springer (TV host)
Monique Coleman (Actress)
Joey Lawrence (Actor)
Mario Lopez (Actor/TV Host)

And MY picks of Female and Male from this cast are:

Sara & Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment