Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

50 Shades of Grey- Jose Rodriguez

Next: Ana's dear infatuated friend- Jose. This college buddy who enjoys taking pictures I believe should possess a boyish, cute quality where you sort of feel sorry for him when Ana does not pick him and lets you forgive him when he attempts to push his advances on Ana while she is a wee bit intoxicated. After all, there is a moment where is a jerk but the audience has to sort of forgive him because Ana does.

So who could portray this young man? With this character, I had a hard time coming up with names. So I finally pulled up 10 and I submit them to you for judgement. I admit right now, there isn't really that I'm rooting for, so have at them.

In NO PARTICULAR order:

1) Tyler Posey
2) Taylor Lautner
3) Daren Kagasoff
4) Tyler Hoechlin
5) Diego Boneta
6) Blair Redford
7) Ricky Ullman
8) Victor Rasuk
9) Walter Perez
10) Drew Roy

I know someone out there has an opinion. Go ahead and share it.

No comments:

Post a Comment